I'm actually supposed to be finishing painting the inside of our house this weekend, but I took one look at the weather forecast and said "NOPE"....I've painted in 40 degree heat before and let me tell you, it was not pretty!
Instead I'm choosing to close the blinds, crank up the air-con and chillax (hahaha see what I did there!)
1. Have an Indoor Picnic - Food on the floor, what could be more fun!
2. Grow something indoors - So I cut open an apple the other day and started to wonder if I could grow apple trees from the seeds. Next day I bought some seeding containers....let the experiment begin! I also have plans for avocado seed, that is when I get around to using the avocado's in my fridge.
3. Bake something yummy - I'm planning to get into the kitchen and try my hand at some "no bake" recipes. I'm also planning to eat them when I'm done.
4. Binge on your favourite show - I'm currently making my way through Hart of Dixie (getting ready for season 4)....and I have plans for the Gilmore Girls
5. Plan a dinner party for next weekend....and then freak out about how much time you actually have to put it all together.
6. Write somebody a letter....it'll make you feel good, and when they get it, it'll make them feel good. All of that feeling good...well it's just good!
7. Make a playlist of songs that make you feel good, and have a dance party....max number of guests...1 (unless of course people live with you...I guess they could join in)
Got any other suggestions to make my hibernation more fun?