I know we had friends come and stay, and I remember making a mad dash to the hospital at 12.30am on Sat for Baby Bear whose been sick with a throat infection....but beyond that my mind is blank.....either I'm starting with Alzheimer's early, or I'm so boring even my own brain can't stand me.
Once upon a time I woulda been so devastated at having such a loser weekend, but to tell you the plain honest truth.....I'm hoping I have another one just like it next weekend.....my house could really do with a proper clean and I still haven't unpacked my suitcase....in my mind, the holiday is still raging if the suitcase is still packed!
- My microwave oven died (which is a tragedy because I really need it to heat stuff up), I can't afford to buy a new one right now though, because....
- I got my phone bill....which made me wanna dig a hole and bury my head (I went way over my data allowance while I was on holiday....it's gonna take me an entire month to pay it off!)
- I had my phone and internet disconnected so that I don't drive the bill up any further while I'm trying to pay it off.....which means I'm now gonna have to spent an hour at the library every day to use the internet and quite frankly, I'm just not gonna be motivated enough to do that.....
- Got lots of handmade cards from the girls that all say....."I love you"
- Had a mini photo shoot with the girls.....more about that later on!
Let's hope tomorrow's a better day huh, but, because today was....well it was a typical Monday really don't ya think.....I avoided all the stuff that made me want to go back to bed, and I sat down a created a new free printable "to do" list....just click on the image above to download it....print it out, share it around......enjoy!