1. I hope I do not have to attend any funerals this year, so please no dying anyone I love
FAIL.... While a friend did pass away around the beginning of the year and we didn't attend that funeral because it was just too hard for us, we did attend a funeral last week.
2. I really truly don't want any food poisoning, don't know anyone who does, but just sayin....
WIN....This did not happen....I did discover that I had some food allergies though that made me sick, technically wasn't food poisoning though.
3. I'll be really really upset if Hart of Dixie gets cancelled this year (they always cancel crap I've just gotten into)
WIN....Hart of Dixie is still alive and well (insert happy dance here). Season 4 just begain and I am a super happy little Dixie Fan....yay!
4. I hope to lose all that weight I found last year.....permanently. So I would be really bummed to stand on the scales and see the number go up instead of down.
FAIL FAIL FAIL .... I don't wanna talk about it....
5. I don't want to get locked out of the house, it's just a pain really, I'll have to climb through a window, and honestly....I'm gettin too old for that crap
FAIL.... We had to climb through the window 2 times this year, not because I locked myself out accidentally, but because I lost our house keys, which I happen to do a lot, and we had to leave the house without them. Can't leave the door unlocked, so we, and when I say we, I mean Monkey, had to climb through the windows and let us back in.
6. It would be devastating if I dropped my phone and smashed it, so let's not have that happen thanks....it's my life line
WIN... Not only did this not happen, but I got a new phone.
7. It could be really bad if I forgot I had an extra child with me and forget to take her home with me like I almost did tonight......sorry Baby Bear......Auntie Vic is just not used to having 2 kids
WIN... Didn't happen to me, but it did happen to my sister who went shopping and forgot that she had a newborn baby and a pram with her. Give her a break....baby brain and all that good stuff that new mums have to deal with. Plus have I mentioned she has 5 kids.
8. I don't want my air mattress that I love to lie on and watch movies on Family Movie Night to get a hole and deflate.....it's the third air mattress I've bought in a year.
WIN.... My trusty, now not so new air mattress is still alive and kicking. Despite the fact that we used it a lot this year, I managed not to murder it9. I don't wanna end up at an expensive restaurant that sells really crappy food.....I hate that! So many expectations.....so disappointing!
WIN....Mostly because I didn't go to any fancy restaurants this year. On a side note, we did eat at the theme parks when we went to the Gold Coast, and while the food was a little more on the ick side, it was quite expensive. I don't count that as a fancy restaurant though, so I'm taking that win.
10. Could be a real bummer if my house was demolished by a twister, not that we get that kind of weather here, but a funnel was photographed in a town a couple hours from here last week....global warming!
WIN....My house still stands. There have been no twisters, or even strong winds that blew past our way. At this point we are probably in more danger of being washed away in a flash flood. It's been pouring down rain there for 3 days. Not a twister though!
11. I absolutely DO NOT want to end up finding myself pregnant this year....which technically is impossible right now due to my single status....but there's a whole 12 months ahead....who knows....I could actually meet someone, get married and end up pregnant by the end of the year....and if that were to happen.......I won't be happy!
WIN WIN WIN.... While pretty much every other woman in my family found themselves "in the family way" this year, and I do mean "every other woman" (my sister, my sister-in-law and my niece). I remain very unpregnant and extremely happy about it!
So there we have it..... 3 FAILS and 8 WINS. Looks like 2014 was a fantastic year!