At the moment I am working on organizing my wardrobe. It's been a while since I did anything with my wardrobe. Usually I just shove the clothes in wherever they will fit, close the doors and hope that everything stays put.
Lately, maybe its all this decorating I've been doing, I've been wanting something more organized and pretty..
So what is the Organize YOUR Wardrobe Challenge? Well I thought it might be fun to get my wardrobe organized along with my readers.
Each week I will set some new challenges and together we will do it, and you can attach your photos for everyone to see your progress each week. What do you think? Wanna play along?
Ok, so here we go.....
This week I challenge you to clean out all the clothes you no longer wear. If you have not worn it for the last 6 months, chances are you are NEVER going to.
For me, I don't like to throw things away...so, with your pile of clothes I want you to either:
1. Sell them (ebay, garage sale, however you like to do it)
2. Donate them to a friend of charity
3. Recycle them into something new and useful for the home
HOW TO PLAY
- Create a post on your blog about the challenge, and what you are doing with your wardrobe.
- Use the "Organize YOUR Wardrobe Challenge" button on your blog.
- Link you post here next Tuesday.